LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: friday

friday

wait it's only going to be occ. waist on friday? what happened to the swell?? all of the other sites have this weekend going off

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    wait it's only going to be occ. waist on friday? what happened to the swell?? all of the other sites have this weekend going off
    probably sites that don't update...wetsand, buoyweather, magic seaweed...gotta love yesterday's forecast for tomorrow!!

sucks so much, i missed yesterday so i was praying thursday-sat will hold up. and of course yesterday was going off. bad luck

Images
    guys its early. keep on top of the updates. Swellinfo updates faster than the other sites, and the latest models are not showing that strong south as of the last couple cycle runs. Keep an eye on it tho.

Images
    I am selling a crystal ball on ebay if you want first dibs!!! hehe

On a serious note though, good times in NJ on Saturday..fun ones in Bay Head (got barrelled off my nut a bunch o' times) and heard some 'infamous' (cough, cough) spots in Monmouth County were quite fun...and LBI too..

surfed oc for 9 hours saturday and bodyboarded southside wedges 9 hours sunday.
    18 hrs! One of the best fall weekends for sure.

Yeahhh

yeah swells back for Friday, if only it were to be clean...

Images
    saturday was def. the best day of the fall.

thanks for rubbing it in