LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    and speaking of stock, does he even have anything stock or is it all custom order.
    mine is airbrushed a solid carolina/sky blue, so that upped the price a bit. i'll pm you.

heritage (at least the oc one) has some in stock. not sure of the sizes tho. i think 5'10" is the biggest. i know i've heard of other shops carrying wynn's boards, but i honestly can't remember the names.

& ascott, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    mine is airbrushed a solid carolina/sky blue, so that upped the price a bit. i'll pm you.

heritage (at least the oc one) has some in stock. not sure of the sizes tho. i think 5'10" is the biggest. i know i've heard of other shops carrying wynn's boards, but i honestly can't remember the names.

& ascott, seriously?

Eastern Lines and I think Surf Unlimited carry Brian's boards, but I have no idea how much they stock.

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    I can make you one. I call mine the Standard Deviation. It's based more off the Roberts White Diamond than the Dumpster Diver. There's a video up of one of my crew surfing his. http://gallerysurfboards.blogspot.com/
    How much is a Standard Deviation?

Pmed you....

uh,42,you are over 1,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    uh,42,you are over 1,000 posts
    holy ****!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    holy ****!

Your catchin up to me LOL. But back on topic Wynn can make you anything you want . If you want Epoxy talk to LegendJim on this board he makes and owns Legend Surfboards out of SNJ . He mostly does epoxy and he make some really killer boards .