LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trains a comin

Hate to be a downer, but I'll believe it when I see it. Emily was suppose to track up the east coast early on, but she obviously couldn't take directions...........bimbo.

Emily you were fine by me 3 days of fun surf on Hatteras Island and even fun
    in town for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by still stoked View Post
    Hate to be a downer, but I'll believe it when I see it. Emily was suppose to track up the east coast early on, but she obviously couldn't take directions...........bimbo.
    It wasn't just her path, but also her intensity completely deterioted after moving through the Hispanoila mountains.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    guys the thing is we need a storm to go hit texas and cool texas down first as then that will cool every thing down on the east coast. the reason i say this is due to the fact look at don(i think) it was suppose to hit texas but texas is so hot that don just evaporated the pictures on the weather channel show it. so im not getting my hopes up anymore for tropical storms. but when they come if they ever do ill be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by still stoked View Post
    If you cant get excited for a peaking hurricane season, then you might want to get a new hobby. By the way...Emily was a lot of fun

right on sniffer!

Emily (sunday evening and monday) was a good time for me. I sure wouldn't mind riding her again!

Well I'm glad to hear that some of you guys had fun with Emily, but she did nothing for anybody around here.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    guys the thing is we need a storm to go hit texas and cool texas down first as then that will cool every thing down on the east coast. the reason i say this is due to the fact look at don(i think) it was suppose to hit texas but texas is so hot that don just evaporated the pictures on the weather channel show it. so im not getting my hopes up anymore for tropical storms. but when they come if they ever do ill be ready.
    who honestly gives a crap about texas? worst state in the union by far....

Images
    I hope this isnt hype cause if it is then the only place that train is gonna take us is to Pound Town LOL

Images