LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trains a comin

Images
    [QUOTE=Muleskinner;103297]There come right for us !!

Sorry....That is drunk talk meaning "they are coming towards us !!

Images
    yeeeeewwwwwwww

I have siad it before i will say it again, you guys are getting waves real soon, I leave for Seattle Wa for work this upcoming Monday, everytime without fail when i have to travel for work during hurricane season we get tropical swell here in the VB/OBX area. So I leave Monday not suppose to get back til August 31st in that time you guys will have chest to head high or bigger fun surf for two to three days.

Images
    Thank you bushwood.....

yeah bushwood, way to take one for the team. I wonder what the chances of invest 92 and invest 93 gettin it on and forming like voltron are?

AND... while the little guy off of carolina IS small, im surprised we dont at least get a bump from it.... That L on the weather map always gets my mouth watering

lets all get our knickers in a twist so we can get disappointed. yaaaaaaaaaaaay. silly fools in 2 weeks half of ye will be gone most of the time and later the noreasters will start and we will get some surf that matters. yaaaaaaaaaaay.

Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    lets all get our knickers in a twist so we can get disappointed. yaaaaaaaaaaaay. silly fools in 2 weeks half of ye will be gone most of the time and later the noreasters will start and we will get some surf that matters. yaaaaaaaaaaay.
    Rip, my knickers are so twisted up my keester that I can taste the fruit of my loom. And it is yummy!

i aint big on compliments ol sniffy but that my man was a joyous read

Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    Exactly! the noreasters are were it's at and they produce such heavy fun barrels for my lonesome self.

Noreaster - Snoreaster...Just kidding. I think we got 2 NEaster storms last year...hopefully this year will switch from a southerly dominated storm season to a more NE season trend...We are due!