LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wednesday??

wednesday??

is wednesday gona be anygood? planning on hittin it up in the am if it holds up in atleast the stomach to chest

Looks like it could be fun at a wind shelter spot or if wind switches early.

Somethin' tells me there's gonna be more swell left over on Thursday than we think.

We'll see....

Images
    Really???? I dunno about everyone else but I am so tired of these posts about upcoming swells

[QUOTE=Mooseknuckle;82238]Really???? I dunno about everyone else but I am so tired of these posts about upcoming swells[/QUOTE

I'm not sure how you can complain when someone posts a topic about an upcoming swell on a website that seeks to forecast upcoming swells. You really can't get much more on point than that...

I think everyone is tired of the possible swell threads but when there is no swell we have to talk about something. An alternative to posting it here is doing it on stateofstoke.com the swell info collaboration with them is pretty sick.

I was looking at the weather channels forecast and we might just get lucky. I think it all depends on how quickly the storm system moves.

[QUOTE=SantosLHalper;82255]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    Really???? I dunno about everyone else but I am so tired of these posts about upcoming swells[/QUOTE

I'm not sure how you can complain when someone posts a topic about an upcoming swell on a website that seeks to forecast upcoming swells. You really can't get much more on point than that...
    Wake up, Slim.

Agree with Moose. It's been a lotta fire drills the past few months & it gets old & it is what it is. Yeah, I want to get wet on Wednesday, everyone does.
    Wind is the wild card.

Unfortunately - when i leave for work, it's dark. When I get home from work, it's dark. So it can go off or be flat on Wednesday, doesn't make a difference to me, but if you go, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by yetiatthejetty View Post
    Unfortunately - when i leave for work, it's dark. When I get home from work, it's dark. So it can go off or be flat on Wednesday, doesn't make a difference to me, but if you go, good luck.
    thank god i dont work a 9 to 5. that pretty much kills winter surfing huh

Winds went offshore. Looks like it's cleaning up. You might be able to get a quick session in.
    Attached Images Attached Images