LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wrv nugget still unridden,wrv chronic barely ridden

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycrab View Post
    yeh picked up my wynn twinzer.....
    Nice!

I don't have a new board waiting on waves, but I do have a new fin configuration on the mini-Sim. I was using FK-1 3-tab keels, but now have smaller (FK-2) keels with twinzers up front. FK-1s held fine in overhead. I'm just having fun with the experimenting & anxious to see how this setup does.

A 6'1" retro fish from my local shaper. Catches every thing, even on these absolute slop days

Images
    wrv rockfish

Images
    6'2 Js combat

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    If you like the Fort Knox you will LOVE the Dagger.
    yea, i've heard about it, but never seen one in person or gotten to fondle one (i was working when the CI demo came to town...). i have a 6'4" round pin fort knox that was my go-to board all last summer & fall...the fort knox has been my absolute favorite hp shortboard ever. but i'm a bonzer freak & i like to think that my style of surfing is similar to taylor knox's (reality is likely MUCH more harsh).
    given that the small/medium wave board spot in my quiver seems to be in almost constant rotation, i'll prob. pick one up before too long, either "custom" or off the rack. the sizing guidelines are pretty vague on this one, tho...

Images
    have the same exact board! it's a fun one for sure

WRV Nugget, but I've had it for a couple months, which doesn't bother me 'cause I've had time to get used to it in small sh*t, can't wait to surf it in some head high or above! Hopefully soon, but don't want to jinx it. Looks like all these damn storms are going over the pacific side, which is total bull****, don't they already get enough surf, they got to take our storms now...boo!

yea ray, love the twinzer set up, used to have one yrs ago traded it, regret getting rid of, had one shaped to match it now waiting for some waves.

Images
    I'm in the market for a long board. Any advice where to get one in Bethany Beach/Ocean City area?