LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Record Summer?

last summer was way worse on hatteras island than this summer.

Images
    Man its just the beginning of hurricane season, mother nature like to play jokes...watch the tropics its gonna FIRE....WATCH and see

Summers almost over, Hope is on the way.

lmfao!!!!.......

Thanks everyone for all the *****in.....I haven't had any time to surf this summer.....between the crappy economy and all the factors that go along with it, I was feeling like I was missing out on another summer. The good part is that I found a new job with a busy company. With decent income and fall a few weeks away, I'm looking forward to at least two new boards and thinned out lineups with pumping groundswells that always return after the rental season ends and school begins. I'm getting excited now. I'll see you crazy bastards soon. You will know me by the chesser cat smile on my face and the gunshot cracks when I smash a few lips.

I think the record set this year is for people whining. I said it before theres been way more days this summer (at least in ocmd) that were rideable than last summer. Last year did have a few chest swells and this hasn't, but in between them it was completely useless to take your board in the water. I know no one likes knee to waist high (which has been most days this summer) but its better than toe to ankle like its was. So i guess its more what you want quantity or quality. I don't know which i prefer but at least i don't whine everyday about it.

sorry bout all that i don't like to say to much negative stuff but it needed to be said

Go on a trip or move.

"I think the record set this year is for people whining. I said it before theres been way more days this summer (at least in ocmd) that were rideable than last summer. Last year did have a few chest swells and this hasn't, but in between them it was completely useless to take your board in the water. I know no one likes knee to waist high (which has been most days this summer) but its better than toe to ankle like its was. So i guess its more what you want quantity or quality. I don't know which i prefer but at least i don't whine everyday about it.

sorry bout all that i don't like to say to much negative stuff but it needed to be said"

not to piss you off, but that was a straight up Kook @ss statement. This has been without question the weakest summer in a very, very long time.

http://www.delsurf.com/forum/viewfor...ec5b3561f15e90

"I know no one likes knee to waist high (which has been most days this summer)" <<<<really, you sure about that? i mean seriously? you really believe that? if that is what you think then summer time is all yours, have at it.

The above link IS the most accurate assessment of what we have seen this summer.

I broke my collarbone mid-july (got unlucky in some ****ty shorebreak, landed funny, snap) so i might be the only one whos glad its been painfully flat for a month or so.. i havent missed anything!!