LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5

    2011 Brendan Borek Surf Memorial Aug 20th

    If your not doing anything come to 30th street in Avalon for the Borek and support a good cause .

    http://brendansfund.org/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Inland, near DC
    Posts
    137
    I was there last year, it is a fun, well run event. Here's a snap of the memorial paddle out:


    Won't make it this year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    I was there last year, it is a fun, well run event. Here's a snap of the memorial paddle out:


    Won't make it this year.
    Thats me in the Orange/ Redish Trucks in the middle LOL

    Yeah it a great event for great cause contest is 6am-4pm and the is a after party too . Hope some of ya's can make down or hope to see some of u there

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Inland, near DC
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Thats me in the Orange/ Redish Trucks in the middle LOL

    Yeah it a great event for great cause contest is 6am-4pm and the is a after party too . Hope some of ya's can make down or hope to see some of u there
    That is pretty funny. I was thinking the other day that we probably had crossed paths once or twice being only a few miles apart. I have not yet made it to Cape May County this summer, but hopefully a hurricane will change that.

  5. #5
    http://vimeopro.com/davidmccarty/hop...video/28055384

    video of this years Borek filmed by David McCarty, who I believe is filming the movie Jersey Bros. Anyway, i thought it was really well done and some of you guys might really enjoy it. - not just because its from the borek, but its very enjoyable to watch

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    http://vimeopro.com/davidmccarty/hop...video/28055384

    video of this years Borek filmed by David McCarty, who I believe is filming the movie Jersey Bros. Anyway, i thought it was really well done and some of you guys might really enjoy it. - not just because its from the borek, but its very enjoyable to watch
    Yeah I forgot to post that here what dave gave me the link for it , I am in there at some point I gotta watch it agian