LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

dropping like a rock

Looks like surf is dropping like a rock as suspected. The storm timing is a little bit ahead of schedule as far as peaking and dropping surf. I'd say Jersey has the most potential today due to timing as the winds calm down a bit.

so when might things be rideable do you think anyone paddle out already? still really sloppy down in brig

Images
    if the wind lets down its gonna be really run here today .

so the word from my boy at the beach is that all the beaches in monmouth county are being cock blocked by cops. any ideas on where we might be able to paddle out?

Going up to manasquan inlet right now..

It's flooded so were taking my truck as far as we can and putting bikes in the back then biking in the flooded parts.

My brother was just up there, said he saw someone paddle out and his leach broke first duckdive and they thought he was a deadman but made it in.

he also said it's the biggest barrels ever and you can drive a car thru them..MASSIVE and so sketchy looking out there..

how does biking through water work?

i was actually watching a video on theweatherchannel.com. The video was titled "the dangerous waves of hurricane Irene", the first little clip was really bad, tearing up a pier, but then they went to another clip and it was just perfect, clean barrels. It was insane.

definitely working at a lot of spots in northern monmouth county. going back to paddle out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    definitely working at a lot of spots in northern monmouth county. going back to paddle out.
    yes indeed... Monmouth County is working.

Images
    im only looking at cams, but as the tide came up a few hours ago, ocmd was offshore and overhead. super consistent. Looked worth a paddle for sure. there were a few heads on the beach but no one out. Not sure what the condition of the streets were.