LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Irene

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by jettyface View Post
    Ok guys I got a bright orange life jacket 11 feet doesn't seem too big plus I'm going to borrow my uncle arnie 's fishing boat so I don't have to duck dive
    Bright orange life jacket. Borrowing a boat. At least now we know he's kidding.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    40
    AC was 5+, clean, and pumping around 6pm this evening. Definitely some fun ones out there. Hope everyone else got some.

  3. #133

    Va Beach

    22 yr old surfer drowned in Va beach this evening ,report just in By way of weather channel

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Inland, near DC
    Posts
    137
    Wow, I was reading on Stone Harbor's FB page that Atlantic Electric is prepared to cut power to the barrier islands to prevent fires. I'm hoping the storm's continued weakening will keep them from exercising that option.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    Wow, I was reading on Stone Harbor's FB page that Atlantic Electric is prepared to cut power to the barrier islands to prevent fires. I'm hoping the storm's continued weakening will keep them from exercising that option.
    ACE held a meeting and cleared that rumor to be false. it was on AC press's site

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Inland, near DC
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    ACE held a meeting and cleared that rumor to be false. it was on AC press's site
    Good, because that sounded like a bad idea to me.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    They start rumors like to encourage people to leave

  8. #138
    anybody pumped for monday?

  9. #139
    So I tried to get out about an hour ago. I got just past the first breakers and then got leveled by the first wave. As it turns out you can't duck dive a 6 ft foam surfboard wearing a lifejacket. Then when I washed upon on the beach the police handed me a ticket...maybe tomorrow will be a better day if my mom doesn't take my surfboard away.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jettyface View Post
    So I tried to get out about an hour ago. I got just past the first breakers and then got leveled by the first wave. As it turns out you can't duck dive a 6 ft foam surfboard wearing a lifejacket. Then when I washed upon on the beach the police handed me a ticket...maybe tomorrow will be a better day if my mom doesn't take my surfboard away.
    hahahahaha i lold at this whole statement.