LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Irene

Quote Originally Posted by jettyface View Post
    Ok guys I got a bright orange life jacket 11 feet doesn't seem too big plus I'm going to borrow my uncle arnie 's fishing boat so I don't have to duck dive
    Bright orange life jacket. Borrowing a boat. At least now we know he's kidding.

AC was 5+, clean, and pumping around 6pm this evening. Definitely some fun ones out there. Hope everyone else got some.

Va Beach

22 yr old surfer drowned in Va beach this evening ,report just in By way of weather channel

Wow, I was reading on Stone Harbor's FB page that Atlantic Electric is prepared to cut power to the barrier islands to prevent fires. I'm hoping the storm's continued weakening will keep them from exercising that option.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    Wow, I was reading on Stone Harbor's FB page that Atlantic Electric is prepared to cut power to the barrier islands to prevent fires. I'm hoping the storm's continued weakening will keep them from exercising that option.
    ACE held a meeting and cleared that rumor to be false. it was on AC press's site

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    ACE held a meeting and cleared that rumor to be false. it was on AC press's site
    Good, because that sounded like a bad idea to me.

Images
    They start rumors like to encourage people to leave

anybody pumped for monday?

So I tried to get out about an hour ago. I got just past the first breakers and then got leveled by the first wave. As it turns out you can't duck dive a 6 ft foam surfboard wearing a lifejacket. Then when I washed upon on the beach the police handed me a ticket...maybe tomorrow will be a better day if my mom doesn't take my surfboard away.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jettyface View Post
    So I tried to get out about an hour ago. I got just past the first breakers and then got leveled by the first wave. As it turns out you can't duck dive a 6 ft foam surfboard wearing a lifejacket. Then when I washed upon on the beach the police handed me a ticket...maybe tomorrow will be a better day if my mom doesn't take my surfboard away.
    hahahahaha i lold at this whole statement.