LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My heart skipped about 8 beats when i saw the forecast... i havent seen anything over waist in the forecast in months. im not getting my hopes up at all though....

itll fall apart over hispainola just like emily did. hopefully though itll turn sooner than forecasted and itll stay in the NJ swell window

Irene is looking impressie, alot of her energy is already pointed towards us...get ready.

all aboard the hype train

Quote Originally Posted by scottnj View Post
    It's a trap
    ^ what he said. I'm glad somebody saw it.

Yeah I can't wait for the double overhead chop

--said it best.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnj View Post
    It's a trap
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnA...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    Yeah I can't wait for the double overhead chop

--said it best.
    haha forget DOH, it's going to be 50 ft on tybee island GA! (check the forecast). I am stoked about the possibility of ECSC getting some real swell again. I might have to enter mens open shortboard class just to surf that jetty alone without 10 pounds of rubber on.

I'd rather the wind forecast be **** now than good. If it's saying it's going to be clean and double over head Saturday on Monday there's a very small chance that will still be the forecast Saturday morning.

If it says the winds going to be crap Saturday on Monday morning, I will take my chances it's going to change before Saturday, at least five times.

And you can drop in with 25-30 knt offshores. The waves have to be at least a few feet over head and you have to sit inside where they are jacking up but it's possible. You need wind like that to tame a huge gnarly swell and to keep it peeling on the bar instead of just dumping.

mfw it's already being downgraded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc