LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: NJ Question

NJ Question

Just wanted some input

with a lot of ocean county without any substantial sandbars, aside from a few spots, does anyone think that certain spots that usually cant hold bigger swells (close out) will be able to hold Irene if everything pans out?

yeah,curious,deepwater breaks.won't matter if it's blowing hard onshore.gotta hope it goes offshore while at size and during daylight hours.

Images
    after the churning on saturday and sunday...there WILL be sandbars. Don't you worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    after the churning on saturday and sunday...there WILL be sandbars. Don't you worry.
    Ditto.
    Those with experience will know where to go. Not every wave needs a sand bar.
    This will be a time to go exploring if you have never traveled outside of your home break.

every place will be massive shore pound. don't even bother waxing your boards.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    every place will be massive shore pound. don't even bother waxing your boards.
    well lets not be negative!

i'm no negative nelly, trust me on that...

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i'm no negative nelly, trust me on that...
    hhahhaha ok but I'm going out probably bodyboarding unless it completely crazy!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delsurf4 View Post
    hhahhaha ok but I'm going out probably bodyboarding unless it completely crazy!

he was trolling. aka some spots, if you know them will be able to hold some larger surf. however, from experience, sat and sunday will be too blown out it seems. especially the 20ft swell on sunday... almost nothing can hold that

N, NNE winds. I know where i would be!