LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Shook my office enough to knock stuff off the shelves and cause a little structural damage : ) yee haw wheres my tsunami now!!

I was taking a **** in my office building when everything started shaking, it was pretty damn scary.

The ride was too short, I want my money back!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    it was a 5.8 magnitude, epicenter was in Virginia....crazy ****, i was sitting in my truck eating lunch in northern DE and the whole truck started shaking. Nuckin' Futz!
    Same thing happened to me. I thought it was a gust of wind at first but then it kept going. Then I thought my friend was messing with me and jumping on my rear bumper or something. Wild.

Just my laundry machine. Everybody chill.

Images
    Felt it in DC

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    I was taking a **** in my office building when everything started shaking, it was pretty damn scary.
    I work in DC, was was on the can as well, glad I wasn't the only one.

House shook in Atlantic City. Too bad I had just gotten out of the water. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    i was taking a **** in my office building when everything started shaking, it was pretty damn scary.
    so your the one that caused it! Go easier on the beans brother

Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    the first time is always uncomfortable. the next time will be easier and eventually you may even start to enjoy it
    You made this statement either tongue-in-cheek or post-pre-frontal-lobotomy. If the latter, this has to be the goober jones quote of the month.

As someone who's been in Christchurch (avg between 4 - 12 large aftershocks per night), I can assure you that absolutely no one, ever, "may even start to enjoy it."