LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Richmond is shaken, but otherwise ok.

Images
    was in Northern Delaware in Trader Joe's, and everyone but me in the store felt it... I feel like I missed out of an experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I thought it was a gust of wind at first but then it kept going. Then I thought my friend was messing with me and jumping on my rear bumper or something. Wild.
    yeah, that was my first thought, i thought someone had jumped in the back of our truck and was f'ing with us....that was wild!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    was in Northern Delaware in Trader Joe's, and everyone but me in the store felt it... I feel like I missed out of an experience.
    I felt the quake in Wilmington as well.

In Norfolk, didn't feel it but everyone else I know did. Thats what I get for driving

i was in the water at the beach, and felt it. a few minutes later everyone started saying it was a hurricane. i assumed it was, because i've felt some before, and that's exactly what it felt like. okay i'm done worrying about that now. back to being worried about irene ****ing my whole neighborhood up.

felt it in buxton on hatteras island

Images
    i was by myself asleep on the beach, then when i sat up i felt the ground heaving back and forth and the sand was moving around so i thought i was dizzy or something. kinda freaked me out

I was on the top floor in an office building in newark nj, we had no idea what was going on but the building moved back and forth a little bit

We just had a 4.2M aftershock around 8PM.