LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't think anyone will jump in the water to try and force you to leave if you make it in...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    Long Branch gave us one of those reverse 911 calls and only wants the tourists to leave!!
    lucky bastard, you guys get to surf kook free beaches all day tomorrow. they're making everyone evac LBI, even residents

Images
    what are the reprecussions if you do enter the water? Is it enforced by local police, lifeguards? What? Cause if its lifeguards only, just dont sign the ticket and tell them to f off. If its the cops, that is a horse of a different color. I mean, tomorrow morning will be decent, but anyone who wants to paddle out saturday with 50 knot onshores and ridiculous currents, overhead dissorganized wind blow mess, right as the hurricane is making landfall, you deserve to be locked up in a padded room anyway....

I think everyone is being a bit dillusional based on the recent flatness. The thought of decent surf is like a mirage in the dessert as you are dying of thirst right now. Dont fall for it... get the goods while its still semi-clean, because it is absolutely unsafe to enter the water once the storm is that close, and if some lifeguards have to risk their own lives to rescue your as$, they should be able to beat you senseless when they get you in to the beach...

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    what are the reprecussions if you do enter the water? Is it enforced by local police, lifeguards? What? Cause if its lifeguards only, just dont sign the ticket and tell them to f off. If its the cops, that is a horse of a different color. I mean, tomorrow morning will be decent, but anyone who wants to paddle out saturday with 50 knot onshores and ridiculous currents, overhead dissorganized wind blow mess, right as the hurricane is making landfall, you deserve to be locked up in a padded room anyway....

I think everyone is being a bit dillusional based on the recent flatness. The thought of decent surf is like a mirage in the dessert as you are dying of thirst right now. Dont fall for it... get the goods while its still semi-clean, because it is absolutely unsafe to enter the water once the storm is that close, and if some lifeguards have to risk their own lives to rescue your as$, they should be able to beat you senseless when they get you in to the beach...
    I think it will be coast guard on saturday, but I have a feeling that nobody will be in the water besides the complete idiots who somehow managed to make it past the evacuation

got turned around by cops when trying to get into oc today then everywhere up in de sucked like normal

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    I don't think anyone will jump in the water to try and force you to leave if you make it in...
    They can just wait on the beach and deal with you when you come in.
    Last edited by CaptJAQ; Aug 26, 2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: on the beach, not IN the beach

Images
    Life guards are kicking everyone one off the beach in CM even if you just watching the water or taking pics, Not just the surfer are getting kicked off and threat of being arrested