LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday am sesh

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah for the sake of the peopel who surf the same breaks as you dont drop spot names

After I finished there I went to check POV.
    I guess with 10,000 posts on a blackberry some inconsistency is bound to happen...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I guess with 10,000 posts on a blackberry some inconsistency is bound to happen...
    That not the name of a the spot it just the first 3 letters in the name somebody clueless about surfing spots wouldnt know that .

And I am not on a BB anymore I am on a HTC now

GET ME OUT OF THIS F**kING OFFICE

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    GET ME OUT OF THIS F**kING OFFICE
    Your working wow . My boss called me and said I could work day shift cause only 4 trucks went out cause all trucks coming to cape may were being turned around . I told him guess I am takin a sick day then

Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    Thats the gayist thing I've ever heard
    Agreed. If a spot has a name, it isn't a secret.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haig Bakhtiarian View Post
    please dont criticize or laugh i am 15 and my mom doesnt want me in alone thats why i asked)
    \
    I'm sorry i didn't know you were 15 when i said that was gay, plus i was very drunk at the time. By the way i saw Damook paddling out this morning and he was totally out of breath and laying way back on his baord with the nose sticking way up out of the water. i don't think he can surf very well

I just got back from CM . I surfed for about 2 hours at one spot . The Guards told us to get it in now cuase when they come back we gotta get out which was cool. After I finished there I went to check POV. I just checkin it and some other guard pulled up in a Honda Accord yellin " DONT THINK ABOUT IT BRO!!!!!" I said I was done for the day and just looking and why would I paddle out here on a 9'10 log???? He said you cant be on the beach but I told him I was on the Sea Wall there is no ordinance agianst that people are riding there bikes and Fruit booting so I think this storm is jackin you Ego way up lifeguard . He threaten me with calling the cops on me so told him " go right ahead I am not doing any thing wrong" He then said you better not be here when I get back with the cops and he got in his car and speeded off. LOL This storm is getting to everyone so that the media Hype on this worst storm in 50 years crap they are saying
    That's some bull****. Ya know after reading this, I just realized how much I take for granted the fact that all of the guards at my local break surf. Hell, they were all out in the water with us today.

good fun today at AI... too bad they closed the park early.... waves were getting much better and the effin park closed 2.5 hours before posted on their website... 24 hours before the storm is going to hit.... at least we got some good ones and they didn't panic and close the park after OCMD evacuated last night

Images
    There was an aggro lifeguard where I was at too. Just came out and was yelling "go in" at the top of his lungs at everyone. No one listened so after yelling as much as he could he went in and another guard came out. This guy just asked us nicely to go in and head down to the surfing beach. Everyone caught a wave in after he asked us.

Goes to show that if you show no respect you will get no respect...