LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    It depend on the size , Width and placement of the fin . I fin the is wide at the base and dont narrow out or doesnt have alot of rake with give hold for tip time and take a little bit of effort to turn on a dime with. while a fin that narrows out alot or has a lot of rake in it will be really responsive. Also size of fin compared to the size of the board has to be thought about as well
    this.
    zach, i think you've been riding the wrong fins in your singles.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I fin the is wide at the base and dont narrow out or doesnt have alot of rake with give hold for tip time and take a little bit of effort to turn on a dime with.
    matt you really need to get a computer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    matt you really need to get a computer

auto spell pisses me off LOL

Hmmmn, don't think I've ever seen a fat chick on a unicycle..............Hmmmn, don't think I wanna see a fat chick on a unicycle.

Images

As others said there is a lot that it depends on. For me a 10" pivot covers just about all conditions.
    But sometimes a fin with a nice rake is nice, or maybe the Rainbow El Gato fin can be a lot of fin. Heck I've even rode a quad set up on my favorite board it's a 4+1, but even that board I mostly ride as a single.

Grooooaann! Matt, did you have to? Pardon me while I go find some brain bleach. :-)