LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surfside locals!!! If you see my board....

It was stolen from Bingo's in September last year (2010). Let me know if you see it!

Merrick M13 8'0\" custom pins... sn:6745

See attached file. Thanks!

Theresa
    Attached Images Attached Images

I guess you haven't heard about Bingo's reputation. He's a christian you know. lol

I can't guarantee it, but what probably happened is Bingo sold your board, kept the money, then told you it was stolen. He is infamous for this kind of dirty dealings and rip offs. Lying, cheating, stealing, and he'll tell you how good of a christian he is so you will believe everything he says.

The whole Texas coast is familiar with Bingo and the stuff he does.

(Les, I'm a different Derek)
    Last edited by derek4; Sep 1, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Images
    ouch.. and yeah he doesn't talk a lot.... lol

Did you find your board?

No, it's still MIA...

Did BINGO actually file a police report? probably not because then he would have to finger himself.

Morale: DONT GO INTO BINGOS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY OUT, the only people who go in there are misguided and if you werent before you will be when you walk out the door.

Search houston Craigslist for Merrick. One with pinstripes pops up, but I know those pop-outs all look identical. The pinstripes just caught my eye. It was listed on 9/2/11.

Good luck, thieves suck...especially if they run stores.

really...?

Quote Originally Posted by derek4 View Post
    I guess you haven't heard about Bingo's reputation. He's a christian you know. lol

I can't guarantee it, but what probably happened is Bingo sold your board, kept the money, then told you it was stolen. He is infamous for this kind of dirty dealings and rip offs. Lying, cheating, stealing, and he'll tell you how good of a christian he is so you will believe everything he says.

The whole Texas coast is familiar with Bingo and the stuff he does.

(Les, I'm a different Derek)
    Please describe one of those 'dirty dealings'. I'm part of 'the whole Texas coast' and I never heard that before.

He is responsible for your board as it was in his possession when it was stolen. Request that he replace it and if he does not sue.

also, why did you wait a year to start looking for it.