LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't wait a year... You're just hearing about it. Locals who know me know about the thief, I'm just trying to spread the word more.

Bingo is a liar, he took my taylor board to sell it for me brand new might i add had to go up north to take care of my mother with cancer and needed the money; when i came back he said he sold the board for 70 bucks and i told him not to sell it for less than 375, i bought it for 575 just a week before i had to go ,and only went surfing one time. needless to say when i returned to claim the money or board he said all he could get was 70 bucks, i lost the paper work that was written deal so the police could'nt do anything, nor did i have a leg to stand on taking him to small claims court so i took the 70 bucks, and as i was walking out pissed off he had the nerve to ask me aleast to give him 10 bucks for selling it for me like he was doing me a favor. This was when he had his surf shop in Clute. I'm so lucky i held my cool and did'nt go to jail for beating his lying ass that day; and if i had you would still have your board now because he would have never made it to the hospital.. DOA in my book still to this day.

Ps will keep my eyes and ears open ..... Peace out .... Local since 1969 .... Dbl.A

Hope you find your board ... So sad Bingo boards would do that ..