LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: well

Hybrid View

Images

well

I just saw someone surfing in oc nj on the surfline cam (sine thesurfersview one is down), brave soul. Doesn't look too big there, maybe shoulder high and poor+ to fair conditions. southern outer banks are going off, just saw some footage of it on the weather channel.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    southern outer banks are going off, just saw some footage of it on the weather channel.
    haha i lold. but seriously, hope nobody is doing stupid **** down there

Images
    yeah no one was out hahah. It looked to be about double overhead and breaking hundreds of yards out but clean with super hard off shores.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    yeah i just turned on the weather channel and saw some reporter in atlantic beach, NC and saw huge OH sets rolling in. they were so clean. i lold when i heard they were in the eye. HELLZ YEAH hahaa

OC was not big. waist to chest high but solid. tide was too high though

Images
    I was watching the news on ABC last night and they were showing people out in NC yesterday. The last image they showed was some guy on a sponge getting worked hard on a close out lol. I tred to check out the surfersviews cams but they dont seem to be loading I guess they took the once in the area offline for the storm

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I just saw someone surfing in oc nj on the surfline cam (sine thesurfersview one is down), brave soul. Doesn't look too big there, maybe shoulder high and poor+ to fair conditions. southern outer banks are going off, just saw some footage of it on the weather channel.
    Belmar looking semi clean in the AM although a little deep.

Checked the FL cams and Jacksonville Pier and Sunglow pier look a lot of fun. Wish I was in FL this weekend..
    Last edited by Darealm; Aug 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM.