LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

where can we surf Sunday?

can we hit up assateague sunday?

Assateague is closed until atleast Monday, possibly Tuesday. But, that's through the bridge...I'm paddling out near the north end

Images
    As far away from a city/town as you can unless you want to get the worst sinus infection of your life...

Images
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by marknel83; Aug 28, 2011 at 02:16 AM.

RobG makes a good point, there's going to be major league runoff from Hatteras to Montauk and not a whole lot in terms of waves.

Dude...I'm not usually a "don't give out spots" Nazi, but keep this one on the down low
    Last edited by surfnut1018; Aug 28, 2011 at 07:27 AM.

Images
    I fixed it. Now you have to edit your post. But i seriously doubt there is ever going to be hoards of people there. Most people don't have the ambition.

Yeah I heard Chincoteague is also closed. and the bacteria count will be high as the ocean dredges up all the crap from the bottom. At least its headed north. We're all jonesing!!!

it wont be from the ocean bottom...its from municipal waste management systems overflowing. Basically we'll all be surfing in ****

so how big a concern is this runoff bacteria/swewage and such?

i dont see how never surfing after a storm would be practical for an east coast surfer. you'd miss a good portion of our swell.

will the water be nasty all week next week? or will it improve considerably from sunday to monday, monday to tuesday, etc...?

cuz if its gonna be shi.t.t.y all week (no pun intended), i guess im getting a sinus infection, and it might as well start sunday dusk and monday dawn.