LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Billabong Pro- Tahiti

While everyone is arguing about the restrictions on beach access, presidential quotes, who's staying, who's not, and whatever else during this hurricane, might as well drool about the big swell coming tomorrow for the pros.

http://billabongpro.com/tahiti11/

Sit back, and relax......have fun on Monday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Behind The Sun View Post
    While everyone is arguing about the restrictions on beach access, presidential quotes, who's staying, who's not, and whatever else during this hurricane, might as well drool about the big swell coming tomorrow for the pros.

http://billabongpro.com/tahiti11/

Sit back, and relax......have fun on Monday.
    well they called a lay day because "its too big". these are the best surfers in the world, make them work for their money and at least do a tow session or something. they've been hyping this day up all week and when it finally delivers they call a lay day. just another reason to hate the ASP

the announcers were saying that they were going to show the tow in session live. what happened to that idea

the put it back on ..... ITS HUGE PUT IT ON NOW

Images
    tow session nowww gooo

Images
    **** it just ended. whatever just scroll back on the webcast to like 54:24

Caught some of the tow session........that lip looked heavy!

Did anyone catch Flores in rounds 3 and 5? Two 10's in round 5, just killing it in huge Chopes. Of course Slater is in the thick of it as well. Looks like he'll be moving up in the standings.

Images
    Yes, Flores was in beast mode!! Hooked my laptop into the HD TV in the living room....sick!!! Why it took me so long to think of it is beyond me?????

i can't believe they gave kelly an 8 something on his second scoring wave. not so sure he took the heat, especially with owen's 7 something being almost an identical wave and being in the tube for almost a second longer..