close ad [x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry about that; I should have specified. I just switched the suit to a Hooded 4/3 instead of my hooded 5/4. My 4/3 and thicker suits all have attached hoods. I still had the accessories on, 5mm gloves and 5mm boots, but realized I was able to switch to 3mm gloves after a couple sessions.

Water was probably up to 44-45 around that time. Hands never got cold. I only have 5mm booties, so I never tried switching to smaller booties; I was just very anxious to get those heavy 5mm gloves off my hands.

Bros, where did you all go?

Images
    I guess cause we don't have threads like this anymore. You know ... Surf related threads...

Now it's all ppl complaining and arguing.

Oh yea, can't forget that swellinfo is now also offering advice on any area of your life:
    -medical
    -surgical
    - automotive
    -career
    -college
    -family life

It's because this thread happened 700 times

SI People are disappearing because this is where they were coming to pretend they were something their not. To escape their mundane lives and pretend they were someone else...not like a fictional FBI agent someone else like an actual other person who's living another life someone else

In the past year or so they starting getting ridiculed, found out and hassled so much in every thread that their fantasy world started to feel just like their real one...and I'm guessing that doesn't feel good, so they left to play pretend somewhere else. Probably a Harley forum or something I hear those are "in".

Only ones left are the real people with fake names and some of them are busy

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    It's because this thread happened 700 times

SI People are disappearing because this is where they were coming to pretend they were something their not. To escape their mundane lives and pretend they were someone else...not like a fictional FBI agent someone else like an actual other person who's living another life someone else

In the past year or so they starting getting ridiculed, found out and hassled so much in every thread that their fantasy world started to feel just like their real one...and I'm guessing that doesn't feel good, so they left to play pretend somewhere else. Probably a Harley forum or something I hear those are "in".

Only ones left are the real people with fake names and some of them are busy
    Sounds about right

anybody check out the prices at heatedwetsuite.com?

yeah right.

For those of you who had probs with the Cypher vest, it has a 1 year warranty and they will send you a new vest and battery if you contact them. I have recieved 2 replacements from them, no questions except what size and where do you want it shipped. First was battery failure, second time it was the vest itself. Go to the quiksilver website to email the warranty dept. If you dont hear back witnin a couple of days, hit them again.

Cant say much for the reliability, but I def was happy to get a new vest and was not asked for any proof of purchase etc.
    Last edited by El Stupido; Feb 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    anybody check out the prices at heatedwetsuite.com?

yeah right.
    True. Also one more annoying thing to remember the night before (charge) and adds 10 minutes to the ritual of putting on the wetsuite.

But... In 37 degree water... its a lovely indulgence - a counter balance to the flush.

9. I've owned a Thermalution for 2 years ..love it ..so far no problems ..it works great ! 3 temp settings . turn it on and your toasty before you hit the water ..low setting lasts 2.5 hours , high about 1.5 ..usually low is enough .

Quote Originally Posted by bonefin View Post

But... In 37 degree water... its a lovely indulgence - a counter balance to the flush.
    wow.
    warm water.
    envious.