LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

sinus infection - WTF?

I guess some of you were right about paddling out in doodie water.
    I spent 4 hours in the water Sunday and Monday morning I had yellow boogers the size of chiclets...

get SinuCleanse. Will help tons.

Yeah I dont know if I was the only one, but I could just tell the water was sick. Smelled kinda weird, tasted weird, and had a different feeling in my eyes. I'm actually surprised I didn't get an infection. Good luck, tighten that sh*t up before it gets too crazy!

I ALWAYS blow my nose during and after I surf. Bow your head and shake that dirty water out of your sinus and BLOW BABY!!!

Images
    nety pot!!!!

i was seriously skeeved out by the water on sunday. smelled like surfing in a porta-potty

Surfed Sunday, Monday AM and Monday afternoon. I'm feeling like I'm getting sick. Definitely some nasty run-off.

We had some green stuff in the water Sunday in OCMD. Just have to keep your mouth closed but also really rinse well afterward including your ears and nose. Could feel it the next day or so but worth those big, beautiful, clean waves from Irene. Hurricanes always dredge up gunk from the bottom. Be prepared and increase the foods that fight against it.

I HAVE ONE TOO!!!! I used about a gallon of water in my NetiPot and still had the most discusting green garbage coming out of my nose. I'm really scared to be the next Timmy Turner. (He got a staph brain infection from discusting water up his nose). The water was by far the nastiest water I've ever been in. Got to get a post nasty water routine, NetiPot, mouthwash, shower. Since doing this I haven't been as sick I as I have in the past.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    I used about a gallon of water in my NetiPot
    that cannot be safe