LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by johhnyutah View Post
    I hate to promote the competition, but the photos and video on s*&^line is sick http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/hu...-photos_58820/
    yeah, i saw these. i think i may try to get in touch w/ some of these guys directly. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    yeah, i saw these. i think i may try to get in touch w/ some of these guys directly. thanks
    The surfing website with the crummy forecasts allows people to sell prints of their photos directly through them. There were a few things for sale of Irene in NJ, but nothing special. Maybe something will pop up.

I was shooting in Monmouth County on Sunday afternoon, but mostly video for a project I'm working on. I'll look through to see if I got any quality photos and if so I'll link them here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by macPSU View Post
    I was shooting in Monmouth County on Sunday afternoon, but mostly video for a project I'm working on. I'll look through to see if I got any quality photos and if so I'll link them here.
    if possible i'd really like to see some of the video. if you dont want to post it you could PM me with a link

Images

Make of it what you will. I have a few more if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    The surfing website with the crummy forecasts allows people to sell prints of their photos directly through them. There were a few things for sale of Irene in NJ, but nothing special. Maybe something will pop up.
    I find their forecasts useless myself. I've never paid for the premium forecast services, thanks to Micah we don't need to!

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    this one's sick too i actually filmed it myself
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
    damn right!!!! we talkin' 'bout Flea Market!

I'm super jealous, it looks like you guys scored majorly. Jersey has some nice barrels!