LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    frog eyes not comfy

Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    who likes pinchng rubber bands and crotch-riding nut hugging short legs? Not this guy.
    Hahahaha! yea... you're right about that, brother. They do tend to ride up on ya.

Images
    I wore my short sleeve full for most of the summer. There was some upwelling for most of the decent swells and it was a little chilly and breezy at first light so it was perfect for dawn patrol when I would be chilly in trunks.

my 3/2 is getting retired after this fall and the sleeves are getting chopped off. i'm actually considering having a professional do it and sew ends over...

I have a old ONeill short sleeve full, still kicking but on its last leg, and like others i love a short sleeve full. Quik and Billabong both make a decnet chest zip short sleeve full for decnet money that has great stretchy neoprene. I know down here in the summer especially on the outer banks when the wind blows striaght west evely lightly for two days we get upwelling, 60* water 100* outside and these are the perfect suit for it. The great thing is you wont use it enough to wear it out quickly so you can use it for years on end. My current short sleeeve full is like 10 years old, paid $100, use it about 10 times a year, so basically it has cost me a $1 a surf for ten years, keeps me in the water longer, i will pay $1 everytime for that and its not restrictive because the neoprene is thin, i can only imagine what the newer 2 mil super stretchy short sleeves are like, espcially chest zip, paddling will be like wearing a rash guard

I took an old 3/2, cut the sleeves off, and it has been quite nice for two years (no fraying). You definitely don't need to pay someone to do it. Cut them longer than you think you will need though. You can always cut them shorter later.

Images
    Cool well its settled then . I am gonna swing over to Wetsuit World and see what they have in my size . Seem like this will be a good addition to my wetsuit collection

Should get a good deal this time of year since the stores are thinking winter now.

waste of money

dont get it, your better off getting one of the 2 mil tops. all u need is a 3/2, a 5/4, and a 2 mil top. spring suits and those short sleeves are definitely a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by ripper4184 View Post
    dont get it, your better off getting one of the 2 mil tops. all u need is a 3/2, a 5/4, and a 2 mil top. spring suits and those short sleeves are definitely a waste.
    not if you got money to blow cuz $$