LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I cut the sleeves of my 3/2 Body glove, put a few stiches and glue at end of seams, works great. I saved the sleeves and sometimes use them by putting the sleeves on first them putting the wetsuit on over them, makes kind of a seal if you pull the sleeves up your arms a bit.

Don that's pretty damn ghetto. I got one from these guys www.facebook.com/thermoskinusa and so far it's nice. shortsleeve full all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Ride View Post
    I cut the sleeves of my 3/2 Body glove, put a few stiches and glue at end of seams, works great. I saved the sleeves and sometimes use them by putting the sleeves on first them putting the wetsuit on over them, makes kind of a seal if you pull the sleeves up your arms a bit.
    the one time i did that, i turned the arms into beer cozies...they've lasted longer than the suit did!

Been taking my oldest 3 mil and cutting the sleeves for years!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Ride View Post
    i remember when i didn't have a 3/2 i'd take a wetsuit top and put it under an old springsuit. it was pretty ghetto/ridiculous looking but it actually kept me really warm. if anyone short on cash has an old springsuit and a top lying around i recommend doing this. kept me warm until 5/4 season

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    i remember when i didn't have a 3/2 i'd take a wetsuit top and put it under an old springsuit. it was pretty ghetto/ridiculous looking but it actually kept me really warm. if anyone short on cash has an old springsuit and a top lying around i recommend doing this. kept me warm until 5/4 season
    you are a narwhal

actually i'd wait matt johnson. i got a quiksilver 2mm cypher regular price at $220 i believe and got it for $115 on jackssurfboards.com in may. they always have a blow out sale then like 30-60% off. you can tough it out for now then get a top of the line suit for cheap