LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Noel

TS Noel

Tropical Storm Noel (50 mph) has been christened (as of 2 p.m.), and is dumping heavy rain on Hispaniola and Puerto Rico. Flood warnings and watches remain posted for Puerto Rico.

The storm, located just south of Hispaniola, is moving toward the NNW at about 5 mph and is expected to continue on a general northwesterly track for the next 24 hours.

Heavy rain will persist in Puerto Rico through tonight with additional accumulations of 3 to 5 inches possible. But even more intense downpours loom for Hispaniola, Jamaica and southeast Cuba where up to 20 inches could fall in a few spots. Most totals will be in the 8- to 12-inch range. Mudslides and flash flooding will become distinct possibilities.

First off,do you work for swellinfo.com or are you board out of your mind? Secondly, this thing aint bringing us swell so who cares! Have a great day.

Not brining us swell? You better look again and check NC for the boogie contest next weekend. I'll be in Frisco fo sho sucka.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    First off,do you work for swellinfo.com or are you board out of your mind? Secondly, this thing aint bringing us swell so who cares! Have a great day.
    looks like some significant potential for swell for next weekend. I'm going to post a video forecast tomorrow regarding the tropical storm and the potential next weekend swell.

Images

Board out of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    I'm not bored out of my mind, but I am board out of my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looks like some significant potential for swell for next weekend. I'm going to post a video forecast tomorrow regarding the tropical storm and the potential next weekend swell.
    Is this making up your mind for next weekend? There is room in the house for you guys if you are in....

Images
    the way its looking now, the whole mid atlantic might be firing. I'm not sure what the plans are for heading south, but I'll catch up with you during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    the way its looking now, the whole mid atlantic might be firing. I'm not sure what the plans are for heading south, but I'll catch up with you during the week.
    Kool, let me know cause I plan to film for sure...

Images

woops. sorry join man. looks nice. lost my boogie board though so i will have to pass on a boogie comp.