LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TS Noel

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    looks like more ENE than SE now. Looks like plenty of swell, keep it tuned here...
    Yeah...the few south facing spots on Delmarva (that don't pick up any NE wind swell) i had in mind for wind protection are gonna be smaller now friday afternoon and saturday - im thinking chest high at best

Looks like Noel will merge with an extratropical low on Thursday after clearing the Bahamas and the combination of the two will produce Cat 1 - Cat 2 hurricane force winds, 70 mph, while it tracks NNE. When it does, it's gonna boogy outta here in a hurry and be up in Canada by Sunday. My question is how much energy will be left in the water with it moving that fast? What will late day Sunday and Monday look like?

Sunday looks like 10 sec E swell and NW winds for jerz. Close-out city. If the NE wind backs off on Saturday the SE swell direction could be better. Hoping for the best.

you guys thinking friday is going to be VAS conditions or possibly a chance of the NE wind not totally destroying conditions for NJ?

Got a week old baby girl- surfing has depleted to nill. Yuo all get some waves this weekend .The forecast is hurting my desire to surf.Looks SOLID. I dig pics kkep em coming thanks

HURRICANE NOEL!!!!!

That's right. 75MPH - and as it transitions into an extra-tropical system it's going to STRENGTHEN - quite possibly up to 100MPH as it passes east of Jersey.

It's also going to take a more westerly track than thought in the past.

Good news!

Images