LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. I surfed OH+ surf everyday for the last 6 days!

Where and when was the last time you did? Also...Let the hating begin.....hahaha!

3 feet @ 9 seconds = OH+ ???????

6 days of OH+? Its possible on the East Coast. In order to validate your claim, answer this... How many different states did you surf?

I went to Nicaragua, august 10 th I scored head to ovr head for 7 days straight. Then came home didn't surf for a week then Irene came.. best august ever

Popoyo Nicaragua. 8 days straight. July 29th-Aug 7th

Images
    I haven't surfed good waves for that long since puerto rico in february. i really need to move somewhere more consistent

7. Quote Originally Posted by nickzilla720 View Post
    6 days of OH+? Its possible on the East Coast. In order to validate your claim, answer this... How many different states did you surf?
    True. Since moving back from Ireland I haven't surfed waves this good and consistant unless it's been outside the continental US on a trip. However, This was on the East Coast in one state on a 21 sq mile island off that state! OH to 2xOH+ and offshore everyday. Surprised me too I didn't think it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    True. Since moving back from Ireland I haven't surfed waves this good and consistant unless it's been outside the continental US on a trip. However, This was on the East Coast in one state on a 21 sq mile island off that state! OH to 2xOH+ and offshore everyday. Surprised me too I didn't think it possible.
    Well, I have a good idea where you were. It was def OH on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon but are you saying it was OH on Thursday and Tuesday as well!? And don't blow up anymore details on your spot.

Every little swell in the summer is DOH to swellinfo posters.