LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    Thanks Matt. I'll show you the pix and vid of the trip next time you stop by my tree stump with the pot o' gold.
    Brown Beers on me my friend.

some of these people just hate for no reason

4x

i surfed quadruple overhead... but im just a surfing head, in sh!tty waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post
    i surfed quadruple overhead... but im just a surfing head, in sh!tty waves.
    swing,
    and a miss

if you were surfing Jersey during this swell, it was head-high on Saturday and overhead on Sunday. rest of the days were smaller. the end.

were you laying on a booger or standing up on a surfboard?

Images
    If I had to guess I would say you were in FL, they got hooked up from Irene...

i would have to agree with this poster. Here in south NJ, thursday was somehow chest- to- head high, not too clean but it was there. friday was definitely head to overhead. saturday i didn't go out, my life is more important than waves so i'm not sure what they were like. Sunday was overhead ++ and monday and tuesday were all head high (+) on the bigger sets and wednesday was probably chest to head, but i only dawn patrolled it those days.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ripthegnar View Post
    i would have to agree with this poster. Here in south NJ, thursday was somehow chest- to- head high, not too clean but it was there. friday was definitely head to overhead. saturday i didn't go out, my life is more important than waves so i'm not sure what they were like. Sunday was overhead ++ and monday and tuesday were all head high (+) on the bigger sets and wednesday was probably chest to head, but i only dawn patrolled it those days.
    Thanks. It is all true. I wasn't in NJ though. Where I was it was also offshore everyday I surfed. Even my last surf dodging dark boulders in the lineup.

I'm pretty sure I know where you are talking about. I had hoped to make it there when I was up that way this spring.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    If I had to guess I would say you were in FL, they got hooked up from Irene...
    Right...you know that 21 sq. mile island off Florida. Key West was OH for six days!

Jim...from your clues i'd say you went to the perfect zone, and probably wish you were headed back there for next week. I know i wish i was.