LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    That was me. I was just doing my job. Right after you left my relief came and i scored some 100 yard rides.
    Either BS or you have are the underdeveloped 21 yr old with the scruffy beard and a chip on your shoulder from getting picked on in high school.

..."saying it's your job don't make it right" (Cool Hand Luke)

Images
    I know, i just wanted to surf alone.

Went out today at National north and the bars (or lack of) is awful. I thought it's been great all year but now it's just close out. I'm sure the long period swell today has something to do with it - but in the city, seems to break the same - closeout pound on shallow sand. But I haven't had a chance to explore the city too much, post-Irene.

All in all, real bummed about AI.

thank god i found a pretty good spot wiith a nice break this weekend - but i had to wait til the freakin guards went off duty, or go out before they come on duty - but that wasn't the time it was really breaking there!!! about 11:00 to 3:00 - 4:00 was the best time - and no boards allowed! I tried to tell the nazis that there weren't many swimmers at all, and i could easily work around them, but no go! Can't wait until the nazis are are out of there, and i can go whenever i'm around and there's a swell!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    thank god i found a pretty good spot wiith a nice break this weekend - but i had to wait til the freakin guards went off duty, or go out before they come on duty - but that wasn't the time it was really breaking there!!! about 11:00 to 3:00 - 4:00 was the best time - and no boards allowed! I tried to tell the nazis that there weren't many swimmers at all, and i could easily work around them, but no go! Can't wait until the nazis are are out of there, and i can go whenever i'm around and there's a swell!
    State or National Park?

went to state park on friday and monday.. (lifeguards let us surf just as always dont know what salty is talking about) friday was sick, a little hard to get into but lines were fun.. yesterday was mush and too disorganized.. could find some fun ones but few and far inbetween.