LOGIN | REGISTER

Cheapest appartment on the Jersey Shore??

Hey, I was thinking about getting an appartment in a beach town sometime next summer/fall. Where is the best place to go? Price is the most important factor, but I'm also taking break quality and vibe into consideration. I was thinking about Toms River, Manasquan, Belmar, or Avalon. Not set in stone or anything, but i was able to find cheaper apartments in these areas. Any advice??

Images
    you can get a one bedroom cottage in West Belmar for $900 to $1,000/month. I own three that I rent in this range.

Please don't call it the jersey shore... good luck in your quest

Hooray! Jersey Shooowwwr!!!.... Its a BEACH bro. And its not all a bowl of cherries, chose where you live wisely...its a loooong winter.

squan and avalon are ghost towns in the winter..

take a look at bradley, OG, (both near asbury/belmar for bars) or long branch (monmouth u sluts)

Images
    Toms river is full of drug addicts and mexicans.. dont go there

Artie Lang had a house in Toms River, no? I hear Seaside Heights is the place to be. I learned to surf at IBSP

Images
    Cape May to AC all have good places to stay at a decent rates . Obviously to closer to beach the more it will be but there are some nice place that are a bike ride away from surfing and close to everything you need.

Try Asbury