LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

To the 4 SUP'ers surfing AI at the OSV line on 8/3

Though you may think you are really cool snaking wave after wave from people all morning, in fact, you are not. Learn some freakin' etiquette. I don't know why your friends tolerate it over and over and over. Big effin' deal, you can catch wave after wave after wave after wave.

Did you notice the guy who continued to put his chin on his board and go for waves even after you paddled around him and tried to snake him over and over. That was me. And by the way, It's not dropping in when you paddle 100 yards down the beach to get deeper then somebody who is in position for a wave.

I've been noticing more and more of these damn SUPer's down there...they better pray they don't cut me off, 'cause I don't take no ****. that paddle will be up their asses!

Images
    SUPer's are as close to surfers as boogie boarders are........

Images
    Yes I mies well go catch some waves on a jetski and snake the SUP ers

Check out Miki Dora on You Tube - he'd just come up beside someone and f*ckin push them off their boards, then take over.

Images
    I love that clip thats somewhere on here i think then he pushes that kids head classic

Images
    so many angry ppl on this forum....

I guess that's the impression we have from getting purposely cut off and our life endangered with a freakin' boat!

But, to each their own...at the end of the day, people are going to do what they will, and who am i or anyone else to judge what people want to do. As long as everybody is respectful to their fellow man, there shouldn't be a problem.\\
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Sep 4, 2011 at 08:57 PM.

Images
    I have seen this trend as well... But talk on the internet won't get very far. Bring it up in the lineup, say something to the person.