LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Angry STOLEN FROM CARL F*#kn DANISH!

STOLEN - Challenger Eastern 9'6" Classic Longboard - has 2 stringers and tail block - yellow flex fin. Last seen in Carl's back yard. Return it and you will live but just barely.
    East Coast. Find the person that did this and kick their F@#KN A$$!!

Images
    karma is a mutha ****a

3. Please be on the lookout for this board. Carl Mr. Manasquan" Danish is the coolest most giving man I've met and would be all" It's only a surfboard" But I'm all like" **** THAT! SOMEONE should beat this person's A$$!!!!"because he stole from Carl Danish!

That sucks bro....Thats the cost of living in NJ. How about that filthy water lately the green boogers are back. Overload on sewage dump in the ocean. Though the EPA says its safe.....bull****! I hope you get your log back.

5. This is a bump!

I got my eye out for it brother...

Images

picture?

A picture would be helpful if you have one.

Also,be sure to notify surf shops and check Ebay and craigslist. For craigslist you should check some other regions besides Jersey too because that mofo might not be from around here.

Good luck, and like someone alread said...karma is a biitch that person will pay dearly

8. Thanks for the support guys. It is up on facebook and some shops have been called. I will keep bumping this post until the board has been returned, found, or the d@#$head has been! For those younger who don't know Carl, he helped start the Squan Classic longboard contest and has a slide show/surf party to end every summer at his house. Just all around traditional surf vibe great human. I am angry this has happened to him!

Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. It is up on facebook and some shops have been called. I will keep bumping this post until the board has been returned, found, or the d@#$head has been! For those younger who don't know Carl, he helped start the Squan Classic longboard contest and has a slide show/surf party to end every summer at his house. Just all around traditional surf vibe great human. I am angry this has happened to him!
    what do you mean helped start the classic longboard contest ??? he did start that event carl is one cool cat - he could be a surfers journal article - guess u werent around for the cove bashes and what makes you a legend jim ?
    Last edited by bueno; Sep 4, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

10. Bueno. I was trying to be a little pc. Carl did start the LB Classic. And is definitely the man! Please don't distract the true cause of this thread. Carl's board is missing. Everyone please help spread the word. Thank you. Jim