LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Surf

Images

Fun Surf

Anybody else on the East Coast getting fun swell? There hasn't been this much fun stuff in VB since last wetsuit season. Cheers

Images
    yeah there was some fun ones coming in today in SNJ at mid tide hope this keeps up threw the week

Images
    Nice. Man I was just looking at the Frisco (outer banks) forecast for friday, if it stays that way, it's gonna be EPIC down there. I might have to skip class and go haha

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Nice. Man I was just looking at the Frisco (outer banks) forecast for friday, if it stays that way, it's gonna be EPIC down there. I might have to skip class and go haha
    would be a good idea.. if there was access to the island..

Quote Originally Posted by SearchForShacks View Post
    would be a good idea.. if there was access to the island..
    exactly. if they weren't trying to dig themselves out from under a pile of debris & get their lives back in order, the locals down there would be LOVING this...great surf coming their way & no off islanders can get to it!

Images
    o **** i honestly forgot about that. still, doesnt hurt to dream about it

dang it guys. once i leave new jersey you guys get like 2 weeks of straight surf. what the hell? ya know? i come down to unc wilmington and it hasn't been ridable since irene (haven't surfed since SUNDAY!). i barley surfed during the summer because it was so flat in south jersey (i surfed the any swell, even the ankle high days) and its dead flat here. im amping like a 13 year old grom. where da waves at wrightsville?????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    dang it guys. once i leave new jersey you guys get like 2 weeks of straight surf. what the hell? ya know? i come down to unc wilmington and it hasn't been ridable since irene (haven't surfed since SUNDAY!). i barley surfed during the summer because it was so flat in south jersey (i surfed the any swell, even the ankle high days) and its dead flat here. im amping like a 13 year old grom. where da waves at wrightsville?????
    If you want some info on some breaks around there PM me, I spent a year down there and still visit frequently. Where I surfed its rideable almost every day

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    you dont know where to go. only locals know the spots.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    If you want some info on some breaks around there PM me, I spent a year down there and still visit frequently. Where I surfed its rideable almost every day
    guess what boys i live in wb year round. mwuhahahahaha.