LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you and your friends come sit on top of me while I am surfing alone, you are a kook

If you put other people in danger with disregard of etiquette, you are a kook

If you start fights while surfing, you are a kook.

If you make a scene and can't shut the F*ck up in the water, you are a kook.

If you don't respect the locals and each other in general- you are a kook.

If you make more jokes than turns in a session, you are a kook.

however...
    If you look like a dweeb and are on a cheesy board, then you are probably just a Barney.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    If you and your friends come sit on top of me while I am surfing alone, you are a kook

however...
    If you look like a dweeb and are on a cheesy board, then you are probably just a Barney.
    Lee, this my favorite thing you've ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    There is nothing better than seeing dozens of tourists, snapping photos of you surfing.
    wow. just wow.

Kook - Someone who doesn't seek to learn the rules of etiquette.

Douchebag - Someone who knows the rules of etiquette, but believe they don't pertain to him for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post

however...
    SPOT ON! Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    SPOT ON! Awesome
    This one says it all! I used to think I was a kook when I first started 21 yrs ago but actually I just didnt know what I was doing. (Barney). Now, the kook is the bt- head in the water like this list.