LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Wetsuit for sale $140 obo

Hey everyone. i have a 4:3 xflex xcel os back zip size small. Brand new with tags on it for sale. $140obo. Got as a gift and just don't need it. Email leglick@hotmail.com great suit for a great price. Put wetsuit in the Subject line.

Images
    You can make it through a cold SE winter( low 40's temp) with a 3/2 and a fleece under layer (IF) you buy a quality suit!! If you'll notice the temp suggestions on suits some 3/2's will be rated to 50 degrees but are good for lower temps as well. I still go 5mm on my hands and feet, Sometimes 7mm on my feet cause when they get cold I'm outta there. Just check the temp ratings for the suits. Ive found they will take lower temps than what is recommended.

Be safe and go with a 4/3 around there. I live at the OBX but surfed your area many many times and would say a 4/3 is a safe bet. I currently have a 3/2 and a 5/4/3, but the water is always way colder up this way. Still wish I had a 4/3 instead of the 3/2, it's just more versatile.

I've always used a 3/2 because the water rarely gets so cold that you would need a 4/3. I can move a lot easier in a 3/2 and still stay pretty warm. I would get booties, gloves, and maybe a hood though because it does get cold. But that's just me.