LOGIN | REGISTER

Weds and Thurs surf!

My goodness! Anybody else seeing what I'm seeing? Kiddies in school and it bout to go off son.

Images
    looks like WB got hit with the too big of a swell syndrome... buoy's were huge, but looks like a lot of dissipation off the the coast.

Images
    no complaints in CB...it may not have been 5"-8" but there were some sweet clean head-high sets coming in at mid-day

Wb

Looks like WB got skunked on this one. I was at CB past three days. Not the best I'd ever seen but it was up there.

A Certain spot south of Carolina Beach was 6 ft with overhead sets and gaping like Paris Hilton ...Wrightsville was chest-head (at best), crowded as fudge, and has the worst sandbars in North Carolina. Fvck that place.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge1 View Post
    A Certain spot south of Carolina Beach was 6 ft with overhead sets and gaping like Paris Hilton ...
    I think the whole neighborhood was firing. The backwash was pretty trippy, though...sometimes you got bounced in the air on the take-offs. but if you caught the backwash on your paddle-out, it shot you straight out into the line-up. i guess Irene moved a bunch of sand up onto the beach..