LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quik Pro

1. Does anybody have a transcript of Bobby Martinez's interview today? I had it streaming on my laptop (muted) and missed most of the interview.....just could a couple F-bombs at the end.

you'll be able to see it later today after they upload the videos of all the heats. the new heat analyzer has footage from the entire heat, and they mark off whenever theres an interview, wave, wipeout, or scoring wave

Waaaaa!

Pro surfers B!tch too much. I know that they are used to surfing world class waves, but if they won their heat it looks like Friday is going to be firing....I mean if i got payed hundreds of thousands a year from sponsors i wouldn't be b!tching....

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post
    Pro surfers B!tch too much. I know that they are used to surfing world class waves, but if they won their heat it looks like Friday is going to be firing....I mean if i got payed hundreds of thousands a year from sponsors i wouldn't be b!tching....
    Meanwhile all of us on the east coast are sitting & eagerly waiting for a decent wave. Katia's window of opportunity appears to be shrinking by the minute...hope Friday pans out

Images
    Did you hear them say that for the riders that don't advance to Round 3, they still pull in $11,000 for showing up. That is some serious cash.

Ha!

The ASP gave Bobby the boot for mouthing off! Good!

Images
    I see the Huntington U.S. Open comments. Yeah, there have been ugly days some years. Maybe one or two. But the swell window, every time produces quality waves throughout the event.... One bad day is okay.... 3-4 is not,,,

Here is one of the smaller, not so great mornings from the U.S. Open Huntington Event this year, 2011....
    I dont think Huntington is worthy of an ASP stop every year, but its tradition and they get waves... always... not always great, but always waves...

Not bad at all for small HB crap:

Zach no need to rub in the West coast is better, we all know. Just kidding. Looks like the winds are turning off shore and the sun is coming out, hope they run more heats and that tomorrow morning works out

Kokopelli,
    go to aspworldtour.com and they have the transcript of his interview. i hope they keep it on the heat analyzer so i can check it out later.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    Does anybody have a transcript of Bobby Martinez's interview today? I had it streaming on my laptop (muted) and missed most of the interview.....just could a couple F-bombs at the end.
    http://surftweeters.com/video-the-in...silver-pro-ny/