LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Wax

Mrs Palmers, tried sticky bumps and had no traction comapred to palmers, granted it will rash you up its so sticky but so much better than than anything else I have tried. Sticky Bumps, Sex Wax, Famous, etc tried tons (not banana wax though) and plamers is the deal. I tpically buy 4 bars or so at a time to make sure i have some.

Images
    Dane reynolds said banana wax is the best so im gonna start going with that

I have both types FU wax and Banana Wax please email me if youre interested encinitaslove@yahoo.com

Sticky Bumps for tropical/warm/cool (spring, summer,fall) Mrs Palmers for winter. Did have to go with Rob Machado's wax this summer for a tropical trip cause couldn't get Sticky Bumps and it worked well.

Always struggles for est so we will be determine all cases so always be happy and bring awareness in your life so be a broad minded in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Always struggles for est so we will be determine all cases so always be happy and bring awareness in your life so be a broad minded in any case.
    Huh?

(btw, what's up with the "your message is too short"?)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Ban the SPAMMER!!!!
    check out his reply on the Thanksgiving Swell thread :"energy medicine provide us power and strong-minded as well as health and fitness so always be ready a best health and continue for best struggles."

Really???? Energy Med??? .... Come on!!!!

sticky bumps tour series

I like the stickiness of sticky bumps

Images
    I have been a fan of sticky bumps for a long time but I recently used bubble gum and it stayed soft no matter what the temp so thats the new go-to for me. I hate when wax is too hard to rub off, it really grinds my gears!