LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Best Wax

Banana wax is the craziest thing I've ever seen. I can't find it anywhere any more. Definitely in my opinion the best wax out there. Sticks literally like a peace of gum.

Images
    I'm thinking of buying a bunch of Sticky Bumps Punt wax..

Images
    sticky bumps punt is good stuff. bubble gum gu is really good too

Banana Wax is available in Australia

Banana Wax is available in Australia, follow us on twitter and instagram to find out more

Support an american company!

Before you guys go running off to stock up on FU wax from Brazil or similar products from down under, you should know that several american wax companies are already producing super-sticky waxes.

I recently bought a bunch of Bubble Gum's GU wax... and it definitely is much stickier than normal wax products. So much so that I don't think there's any way that this mystical Brazilian FU stuff could possibly be any stickier.

However, you should know that this comes with some drawbacks. Ultrasticky = ultragooey = wax gets all over anything it touches!

Does it work? Heck yeah, my feet feel way more "stuck" to the deck. Just keep your board/wax from touching anything inside your car/truck and definitely DO NOT use any of those cloth board socks! You won't like the result. Ha!

Either Sticky Bumps "Punt" or BubbleGum "GU" are american and will do nicely.
    http://bubblegumsurfwax.com/collecti...op-coat-fu-wax
    http://www.stickebumps.com/store/car...t_detail&p=246

Yer right that bubblegum gu wax is crazy sticky.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Sticky bumbs,There's not even a close 2nd.Just the smell of it gets me fired up.
    The smell moves me to emotions too! Love the sticky bumps.

Images
    Tried out punt and gu. Gu is more gooey'er then punt. And thats the way I like it.. gu is my favorite wax.