Hey does anyone know if I would be able to drive down to Rodanthe or Frisco right now if I wanted? I know the road got blown out in a few spots, just didn't know what the status of repairs was or how driveable it was if not, so if someone on the OBX can let me know that'd be great. Probably going to just charge VB weds. and thurs. but I'd like to know my options in regards to heading south if I decide.