LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Bobby Martinez Disqualified From NY Pro

Just heard that bobby got disqualified for breaching article 151 in the asp tour rulebook!

He said “First of all, I’d like to say (an the ASP are going to fine me) ‘cuz I don’t want to be a part of this dumb f***ing wannabe tennis tour. All these pro surfers want to be tennis players. They want to do a halfway cutoff. How the f*** is somebody who’s not even competing against our caliber of surfers ahead of 100 of us on the one world ratings. They’ve never been here. They’ve never ****ing made the right to surf against us, but now we’re ranked upon them. Come on now. That’s Bull****. That’s why I ain’t going to these stupid contests no more. This is my last one because FTW, my sponsors is here and I just tell it like it is. This is my last one and I don’t like tennis. I don’t like the tour… Who gives a f***? You know what I mean?I’ve been here before. I love this city. I’ll tell you right now, if my sponsor wasn’t here, I wouldn’t be here for this dumb contest. ASP? They f***ing…surfing’s going down the drain thanks to these people.

what are your thoughts? I say right on Bobby! ASP is ruining this beautiful sport!
    http://www.aspworldtour.com/2011/09/...n-in-new-york/
    Last edited by A.E.Z. (Surf & Sponge); Sep 7, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Images

The Contest in in USA 1st Admendment Rights

It's in the USA and he has First Admendment rights. Although it wasn't classy he has the right. Call the ACLU. Let his surfing speak.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    It's in the USA and he has First Admendment rights. Although it wasn't classy he has the right. Call the ACLU. Let his surfing speak.
    Try saying that to your boss and see if you have a job the next day....dumbasz

that was 100% marketing for FTW, the new company by the founders of Von Dutch. http://www.ftwindustry.com/

that interview is viral right now...

bye bye sponser there goes his surfing $$$ now he'll have to get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ocean60 View Post
    bye bye sponser there goes his surfing $$$ now he'll have to get a job.
    He was fired. He can collect unemployment now!!!!!
    On the real though, he makes some solid points - No chance in hell that anyone coming into the second half of this years tour will have any shot of winning. So it pretty much turns into a 16 man battle for the world title - Kellys winning anyway so it doesnt really matter

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    That's what makes it so great. The majority of us won't dare to even say the PG rated version of that to our bosses, so we live vicariously through outspoken nutjobs like Bobby Martinez.

"FTW is a brand that focuses on changing negative aspects of life into positive opportunities for change. FTW‘s aims to target the people who have struggled and survived through wars, starvation, poverty, violence, legal corruption and racism and connect with them through a brand they can relate to."

So they make a website with a half ass cliche movie of a gangster moving around cocaine and getting busted?

Lamest website ever, lamest movie ever, and there clothing line is going to suck **** along the lines of Abrecombie and American Eagles..

I'd rather buy Gap than wear that poser **** talking about changing the world and promoting hoodrat bull****

Talking reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I'm my own boss and an attorney to boot. Sorry that your blue collar.