LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Images
    This puzzle is VERY SIMPLE. And i am certain of it.
    1. He was paid alot by ftw to do that.
    2. Then you ask why. Why, is because it is nyc/east coast a major customer in the surfing industry for america mainly because of the huge population of douche bags.
    3. On the east coast there is alot of white dudes thinking there a hood rat gangsta, and thinking that is cool. (also alot of the young east coast surfers or so called around major cities on the east coast)
    4. Alot of stupid chicks dig that here.
    5. Sex sells, Americans are becoming more and more retarded and ftw is getting paid. haha

Quote Originally Posted by VBVA View Post
    heres a post interview that surfline put up. http://www.surfline.com/video/contes...-the-asp_59305
    I must be missing something. Does his second interview DIRECTLY contradict his first interview? Somebody please explain...

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    I must be missing something. Does his second interview DIRECTLY contradict his first interview? Somebody please explain...
    i don't think you're missing anything. he's just ranting like a fool hungry for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    thats what I was thinking. The first interview after his heat he was rambling about new comers not having the right to be ranked along with him...Im fairly confused too..

hey bobby, i enjoyed watching the up open final last night.

another year bout to start without Bobby M. I implore you to watch the clip of him on the dane reynolds site entitled forehand two. a little bit of everything set to an old q-tip beat. damn. thats funky.
    http://stabmag.com/dane-reynolds-int...obby-martinez/