LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vb today!!

just curious, how good was it? size, shape, current ect.. just out of curiosity. you guys seem stoked

6ft......7-9 on the sets.......long long long lines.......semi clean......lil onshore at like 5

****in epic bro

Images
    Hell yea! the jetty was going off! people getting barreled, bombs rolling through, it was actually clean haha, and everybody getting stoked for everybody. That's what it's all about

yes f*cking awesome! Big long solid lines yesterday followed up by gnarly drops and big green barrels today. Long live Katia! I love doing underwater summersaults after shooting the wrong section!

I might just have to hit up the evening session too...

Images
    hahaha hell yea^^^ i took like 12 on the head in a row yesterday but was still smiling

I paddled out at 6:00 this morning on the mini-sim to try catch some more of that shoulder to head high love. I was falling out of the sky, half of the time. The other half of the time, I had some awesome drops, but the sections were pretty much show-stoppers, so I was all about the return to the lip and launching. Of course, the board stopped at the lip.

call me a wuss, but i straightened out everytime i saw a big wall of water because i knew what was gonna happen next

been waves all week but thurs was THE day, hope everyone got some.My arms are spent.

Surfed the last 4 days, dawn yesterday, this morning, and chest shoulder high this evening. For the first time since I moved from Hawaii I can say that I'm oficially surfed out.