LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Thinning Out The Crowd In WB

Here's one way:
    A camera system, called the Automatic License Plate Recognition system, will analyze license plate numbers of vehicles crossing the Heide-Trask Drawbridge and match them to a national database of criminal and traffic violations.
    http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...1177?p=1&tc=pg

best make sure your traffic tix are all paid before heading into WB

They want to thin out the people who go down there acting a fool at the beach bars..... can't really say I blame them. There have been lots of break-ins this summer and home invasions perpetrated by hood-rats (if you remember a certain one where some tried to get into a house party on either c-street or atlantic, got turned away and came back with guns).

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    They want to thin out the people who go down there acting a fool at the beach bars..... can't really say I blame them.
    i completely agree. all the beach bars are to me are d-bag attraction devices. especially this time of year. maybe im weird, but being elbow to elbow with a bunch of fake id wielding frat boys is not my idea of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    i completely agree. all the beach bars are to me are d-bag attraction devices. especially this time of year. maybe im weird, but being elbow to elbow with a bunch of fake id wielding frat boys is not my idea of fun.
    Feel the same way Bro! That **** sucks