LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    you mean seal? north of anderson is the bridge/sub tender and then seal beach. i have surfed the river mouth but that's a bit further north of that area than a mile or so. i will check out north...

Actually it might of been just a right breaking off the rocks where sunset meets the river

Images
    went to anderson friday. mellow and clean as usual. will try the bay inlet another day.

How has it been breaking?

Images

lotsa rays...sting rays

was there fri and sat am. glassy but small, 2-3 ft with occ 4. drift is southbound. water 64 degrees. misty on sat am.

been out any lately? have you surfed h.b any lately?...know you guys have been getting some rain.

Images

weekend update....

went out last fri and sat . small (2-4') but glassy. became windy about 11 and after that it was a mess. supposed to be great fri am. glassy and chest, but it rained for first time in many months so water is def sketchy till sat or even sunday. oh well. winter sizes seem to be settling in, so there will be more opportunities

do you ever surf hb sponge?

Anderson been breaking any lately?

Images

5th st revisited

was there thursday, sat and monday last. there was a good swell fror awhile but it has dropped, so this week is ankle slappers. i ripped out the leash plug on my dewey weber on sat so i was on a jones noserider monday with minimal results. hoping to pick up dewey from ding dr on fri (tmrw) to get back on my log. i have sponged and surfed hb a lot, and when surf gets big (5+) i def sponge rather than surf...not quite there on the weber yet, but working on it. i often go to hb state beach or to bolsa chica for bigger, stronger surf than sunset offers.