LOGIN | REGISTER

1. Carl Danish's longboard returned. Thanks to everyone that was looking!

It mysteriously appeared on Monday ( the day after the Classic LB contest) - no note - no thank you - I am guessing the perp decided it would be a good idea to return it. There was enough people looking for it. Job done. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    It mysteriously appeared on Monday ( the day after the Classic LB contest) - no note - no thank you - I am guessing the perp decided it would be a good idea to return it. There was enough people looking for it. Job done. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.
    you are so welcome no worrys

Evil made good... something's gotta be said for doing the right thing.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    wow, thats fantastic. im glad he got it back and that it hopefully deters other criminals

Images
    Really glad it was returned to Carl. Word of mouth travels faster now due to internet and social media. Karma works in weird ways .

who doesn't love a happy ending...........congrats Carl!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Really glad it was returned to Carl. Word of mouth travels faster now due to internet and social media. Karma works in weird ways .
    sure does be careful out there matt was it even stolen tho or just borrowed by one of his buddys
    Last edited by bueno; Sep 16, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    sure does be careful out there
    I got nothing to worry about My Karma is good and I would never do anything to anyone that I wouldnt done to myself .

I dont have neck pains from looking over my shoulders all the time like some ppl