LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nasty water

nasty water

it's been frightening since irene here two weeks straight.clean up,already

Yeah I've noticed some pretty haggard/vomity water recently. Sunday Morning was the first day in a while where I could see my feet when I was sitting on my board and didn't see all kinds of sick sh*t floating around me.

Images
    i'm pretty sure i saw 2 logs and a 2x4 yesterday

Worst I've seen... paddled right past a condom with a knot tied in the middle. I threw up.

Quote Originally Posted by lbcrew View Post
    worst i've seen... Paddled right past a condom with a knot tied in the middle. I threw up.
    lmfao!!!

No doubt. Saturday it looked like logs flooting in the distance and then in came a number of 2x4's and chunks of wood. At one point the water turned uncomfortably brown. . . but i'm not complaining it was a good day.
    Last edited by lalit; Sep 13, 2011 at 01:00 AM.

i agree...the last couple weeks have made me very glad that my hepatitis vacc's & such are all in order.

if you've got open wounds, guys & gals, make sure you're keeping them clean & covered!

but then again, why are we *****ing? we've got surf! the last couple weeks have been pretty consistent & fun-sized...i've easily surfed more in the last 2 weeks than i did for during most of august.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i agree...the last couple weeks have made me very glad that my hepatitis vacc's & such are all in order.

if you've got open wounds, guys & gals, make sure you're keeping them clean & covered!

but then again, why are we *****ing? we've got surf! the last couple weeks have been pretty consistent & fun-sized...i've easily surfed more in the last 2 weeks than i did for during most of august.

Word, cruizy out there.

Come On!! you Jersey rats are tough stop complaining about the sewage in the lineup. This shet is old news

Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Come On!! you Jersey rats are tough
    Yea... I always thought of us as the cockroaches of the surfing universe. If there was a nuclear holocaust we'd still survive. George Carlin used to do a bit about how he used to swim in the East River as a kid, and how he never got sick... "...cause we were tempered in raw sh!t."